On 29 April 2020, the Government published regulations which stipulate that, before reopening, every business must have a COVID-ready Workplace Plan. The Plan must be available in the workplace for inspection.
As we have received many enquiries from employers on how to compile such a plan, we have decided to assist. We have compiled ready-to-use templates of everything you need.
- They are easy to understand;
- It has examples of different scenario’s – this means you choose the scenario applicable to your business and delete the rest;
- You will have a COVID-ready Workplace Plan in less than 30 mins
- The templates and checklists are comprehensive and cover more than the minimum required by the act;
- It is a toolkit – it is not a bunch of documents which provides a front of compliance. It will educate you on how to provide a safe workplace.
Click here for more info https://toolkit.baobab-ohsad.co.za/